The loves of my life

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sky's superhero birthday party! 5 years old!

Super Kien! He is so cute! This picture was actually taken in April, I realized I didnt' get any of Kien during Sky's party! He was so cute, he was wearing this superman shirt with cute little red shorts.



Sky is 5 years old! I can't believe it! He has grown so much just these past few months. I was looking back at pictures from Christmas and he looked so much smaller! His Christmas jammies we got him are too short on him now. My little guy is growing up.



Sky chose to have a spiderman cake this year and a superhero birthday party! Him and Kayala helped me decorate some cup cakes. Kayala bean was so proud of the cupcakes she decorated :)



Sky had a blast giving himself a frosting mustache. He ate so much frosting with food coloring in it! That night he woke up at 3 in the morning coughing and not feeling well. Luckily he was fealing much better for his party, but his voice is gone and he is still coughing today. Poor guy, I should have paid more attention to how much he was eating. But now all he wants is carrot juice and kyolic because he wants to get better.







This year we actually had his birthday on his birthday! May 7th, this year it happened to fall on a saturday, which was perfect!



Kayala put this on and was so excited to get a picture with the cake!










That blue guy is mega mind, great movie! You should see it!










Shanna and Joe! It's so nice having them close!Jason and Shandra North with their cute kiddos, Jadon, Keagen, and Loflen (spelling?)Sky and Kayala love playing with them!Nolan's so funny, he was so excited to get the spider cupcake and he licked the spider off and was all done, LolHehe, I had to get a picture of this, I love Keagen's style of eating cupcakes!Cute little tanner! We love him! He's a little angel! He is Wade and Jolene's, he is a month younger than Kayala











4 comments:

  1. It was so fun Summer! The cake was magnificent! Thanks for inviting us!! I can't believe Sky is 5 already!! It seams like just yesterday we were pregnant together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're getting so big- looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer, I just now got caught up on your blog! awesome caake sky! you made that? holy cow. Your house is beautiful Summer. I wish we could have lunch and update. Someday someday.. :) You look pretty as EVER!

    Amie.

    I'm finally going right now to add your blog to mine. What is wrong with me to take me this long?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you got this going! I'm so glad! There's even pics of me! I wish we gave you that bouncer! Max never ever liked it and Kein was amazing in it! I'm glad to see some pics of your house and you and you'r cool cake and Wow we miss you. I will be talking to you soon. I think I'm getting my tickets this weekend? Maybe

    ReplyDelete