The loves of my life

Sunday, May 1, 2011


Cade did it! He finally graudated from Logan College of Chiropractic! We both thought the day would never come, it always seemed so far away, so distant, but it finally came, the light at the end of the tunnle! Now we can look forward to paying off our millions of dollars of student debt! And I know Cade is excited to start helping people get well :) that is why he chose this profession in the first place. I love you Cade! Congradulations! And you don't have to thank me for staying by your side, every moment of every day, chearing you on, suffering through your stress, and moodiness, and logan Chaos, hehe, love you! We did it! You did it! What a testimony to me that with the Lord's help, we can accomplish anything!























Cade's parents gave us these beautiful lays from Hawaii! We love them and they looked so good with our attire! Thank you Mom and Dad Broderick!





Thank you Mom and Dad Broderick, for your love and support! We are so glad you made it out there to celebrate this huge accomplishment! And we never felt closer to you after those long dreadful hours piled in the tiny car :)










Muuuuaaahhh!!! My sexy Dr. husband! that is the first time I have kissed a dr. well, if you don't count my dad :)

Good Bye Logan and good ridence!









































1 comment: