The loves of my life

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Baby Shower!


Lacie Lenehan with her neighbor. She is soooo adorable! For some reason she reminds me a lot of my sister Shanna, some of her manersisms.


My Philipino Sister Leslie Susix!!!!!! I love her!!!!!





My wonderful amazing coolest visiting teacher threw me and Lacie Lenehan a baby shower. It was great! We had chocolate fondue, cheese fondue and we all hung out. I was glad not to have to have an awkward shower where you open gifts in front of everyone and all eyes are on you. It was nice to just have a girls night out, eat some yummy food and visit. Since we both are having our third and we already have mostly what we need we told everyone not to worry about gifts, besides there are about 15 pregnant woman in our ward! The sisters can't afford to buy that many gifts!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How super fun!! and thats so funny that there are so many pregnant women in your ward! There must be somthing in the water! Lol ... Miss you girl

    ReplyDelete