The loves of my life

Saturday, September 4, 2010

POTTY TRAINED!!!!!


Kayala is POTTY TRAINED!!!! I can't believe it! For a while it seemed like she was peeing all the time on the floor and then all of a sudden it clicked! The past few days we have been busy and going places so she has been in her diaper. When we got home she had no desire to pee on the potty or even wear panties. Then she saw a bag of starburst Cade got for young mens to motivate them during class to participate. Anyways, she saw them and that was the motivation she needed to pee on the potty. So right away she took off her diaper and all evening she would run to the potty all by herself every time she needed to go potty, she even pooped on the potty all by herself! Haleluia! No more having to sit there with her for hours reading her books hoping that she will pee, or having her sit on the potty at the table while she is eating, lol. I'm so glad it finally klicked! Now we'll have to see if she wakes up dry in the mornings and after naps. But the great thing is she forgot about the starburst and was happy with vitamin C's and nemo gummy vitamins for her treats, hehehe, But when she pooped she and Sky both got brownies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. your kidding!!! I can't believe that! Good for her. she is growing up so fast! I'm sad that I'm missing it. I hope you move here with me !!!

    ReplyDelete