The loves of my life

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pregnancy!!!!



I love this breakfast!!!! I have to have it every day, if I don't' have it for breakfast than I have it for lunch. I have been craving hash browns and mmmmm they are soooo good! But just so you know, that is enough hash browns to feed me for 2 days, I don't eat all that in one meal. Lol. But I do eat all 4 eggs!!!!



Just these last few days I have really started to feel pregnant!!!! My belly is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I feel so much bigger already with this one than my last 2. Or maybe I just don't remember what it was like. I used to love it when I felt the baby move, now sometimes it's very uncomfortable. I have a bulged vain by my groin that burns whenever I walk, which has been very uncomfortable. But, I am still grateful to be pregnant. I can still remember sitting on the couch with a huge smile feeling so happy just a few days after I found out we were having another little one :) I feel so blessed to be pregnant and it is driving me crazy wondering what we are going to have!!!! But no matter what it is I will love it soooo much! I have had a dream that it is a little boy, and last night I had a dream it was a little girl and I was trying to decide if I should name her Lilly or Chloe (I'm not sure how to spell it?) Sky thinks it is going to be a boy and Kayala is just so sure it's a Girl. Well little mystery baby, whatever you are we love you and can't wait for you to come into our little family!!! I asked Sky how many brothers and sisters he wants today and he said five, and counted them on his fingers, hehe. I don't know if I could bare that many pregnancies!!!!! I guess the good thing about it is we forget right?

No comments:

Post a Comment