The loves of my life

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kayala Bean and Sky boy


My dashing young knight

My cute little tigger!

Daddy time building towers! (hehe, little Kayala in her snow white dress)

After a smoothie packed full of spinach, yogurt and fruit they were freezing cold so I made them comfy pallets while they watched a short movie.

We were playing in the sprinklers and Sky and Kayala filled up their pumpkin and drank from it with a straw, lol. I didn't get any pictures of the sprinklers, I guess I was having too much fun frolicking in them, it was so hot I couldn't help it! Kayala was afraid of them though, she wouldn't go near them!



hehe, I love this shot!


Sky posing in front of my cute flowers before we went to the lake.

I had a water baby growing up, I saw this cute dalmatian water baby at a yard sale and had to get it, changed my mind, and the lady gave it to me for free :) Kayala is so cute with her "baby water" hehe. We gave it to her for her birthday. Look at her with her purse, a little later she put on dress up shoes and went shopping with her grocery cart. Such a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment