The loves of my life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kien wore the same outfit Sky wore, only Sky was blessed in the summer. It was in the middle of the winter and we had this little summer outfit! We had him all bundled up in blankets and sleapers until we got there, then right after the blessing we bundled him up again.


On January 2nd, 2011 Kien Emron Broderick recieved his baby blessing. He was exactly 2 months old, to the day. It was an amazing blessing and it wasn't until right as it began when I realized that I didn't have a pen or a paper to write it down. I wrote Sky's and Kayala's down, but somehow it slipped from my mind to write his down. Maybe rushing through the door trying to get me, Kien, Sky and Kayala all ready and get to church on time. Well, it was a beautiful blessing and the spirit was soooo strong. I wish all of our family and close friends could have been there, but it was nice being with our ward family and friends. Kien, we love you so much! You are our precious little angel, thank you for chosing to come to us, we hope and pray we can be good parents to you! I wanted to get a picture of Sky and Kayala with Kien, but they had already changed. I thought we would get all dressed up again the next sunday and take pics, but that didn't happen. Well, at least I got some good pics of Kien.





2 comments:

  1. He is a beautiful baby. I had my sister-in-law write down my kids' blessings because I knew I would forget paper and pen. Hopefully you were able to remember parts and write them down. Glad you are doing well. Can't believe you will be out here in a month! Good luck and let us know if you need anything when you get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kien Emron is such an adorable little blonde cutie. I wish I could have been there for the blessing. When I held him I could feel his sweet spirit. He is going to be a great man someday, I can feel it. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete